ICBD 2018 Scientific Committee welcomes all delegates to submit their abstracts of original work for oral and-poster presentation at the 4th International Birth Defect Conference (ICBD-2018) & 5th Annual Conference of the Society of Indian Academy of Medical Genetics. The deadline for abstract submission is 20th October, 2018. It is mandatory for the presenting authors to register for the congress, to have their papers included in the scientific program.
Please follow these instructions to submit abstracts for ICBD 2018
- All abstracts must be submitted through the official website www.icbd2018.com
- In order to log onto the submission site, you will have to create a username and password.
- Submitting an abstract DOES NOT register you for ICBD 2018 unless the payment formalities are completed either immediately or at a later stage, within the last date of abstract submission.
- The abstracts must contain original content which is not published or presented at any other national or international conferences prior to the ICBD 2018.
- As the official language for the conference is English, the abstracts must be submitted & presented in English only.
- The abstract should not be more than 350 words, which should be typed in the box provided on the online abstract submission page.
- The abstract should contain the following sub headings;
- Aims & Objectives
- Patients/Materials & Methods
- Discussion & Conclusion
- Authors are allowed to submit one table/ graph with their abstract. You will find an option to upload jpeg/ pdf on the online abstract submission page. Kindly note that the system will not take files which are heavier than 1 MB.
- Once the abstract is submitted, NO REVISIONS/ EDITING will be allowed. Authors have the option to SAVE the abstracts as a DRAFT in case they feel that the abstracts needs to be reworked on.
- When submitting an abstract for review, make sure you click the submit button one time only. If you do not click the submit button, your abstract will be saved in the “drafts” section of the submission site. “Draft” submissions will not be considered for review.
- Notification regarding acceptance of the submission along with the guidelines for presentation will be sent to the author to the email provided while submitting the abstract.
- The author may choose between the option of Poster or Oral presentation. However, the scientific committee reserve the right to accept / reject / assign a different presentation type to all the abstracts submitted.
- The abstracts sent in the mail will not be accepted for review.
|Last Date of Abstract Submission
|| 20th October, 2018
|Results to be Announced
|| 30th October, 2018
|| Early Bird
|| On Spot
| 31st Aug 2018
|| Up to 15th Oct 2018
|| Up to 31st Oct 2018
|| At the venue